From David Pratt <fairwinds...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: memcouchd...
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 02:33:51 GMT
Hi Tim. I am in the same situation and this would be pretty cool. Can
you advise what was required to get it running in appcelerator. I
communicated with mikeal not so long ago on irc and couchdb for iphone
had already been submitted to apple for review. I am not sure what
they will do with it. Hoping apple will allow it. This development is
definitely interesting.