From Phil Haigh <p...@surfsoftconsulting.com>
Subject Building for Android
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 21:48:16 GMT
I'm about to embark on building CouchDB for Android. Before I do, and having read through the
"installing on android" wiki page I thought I'd pose a couple of quick questions to decide
how best to proceed.

1. I'm a Mac user, the instructions are for Debian. Does anybody know if there are there steps
I may need to modify - or should I take the path of least resistance and use a Debian VM for
the build?

2. My test hardware is currently running Android 2.3.3 (Nexus One) and Android 2.2 (Galaxy
Tab), has anyone tried building against 2.3.3?

I'm comfortable doing the build myself - I just don't want to burn time on known issues.

Many thanks.
Phil.