From Edward de Jong <edw...@monolithic.mobi>
Subject where is couchDBX storing the actual database file?
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:33:24 GMT
I have created a database, and playing around with Futon.
i did this on the macintosh OSX system, but where on earth is the couch database file actually
kept?
i need to create a crossdomain.xml file, but don't know where to put that file, because there
is no mention of where the data is actually being stored. I looked in desktop folder, the
applications folder, inside the app bundle, can't figure out where the data is!

edj