From Ido Ran <>
Subject Re: where is couchDBX storing the actual database file?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:33:06 GMT
Right click on CouchDBX and select Show Content. Dig in there you will find both config and
DB files.

ב-17 במרס 2011, בשעה 09:33, Edward de Jong <> כתב/ה:

> I have created a database, and playing around with Futon.
> i did this on the macintosh OSX system, but where on earth is the couch database file
actually kept?
> i need to create a crossdomain.xml file, but don't know where to put that file, because
there is no mention of where the data is actually being stored. I looked in desktop folder,
the applications folder, inside the app bundle, can't figure out where the data is!