From "Andrew Stuart (SuperCoders)" <andrew.stu...@supercoders.com.au>
Subject Couchdb - how to search within field or fields?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 22:56:18 GMT
hello

I have emails stored in a couchdb database and have parsed the major
fields into JSON .  I'd like to be able to search for emails, here are
some examples of the types of searches I need to do:

find all emails that have "java OR c++"  in the subject line
find all emails that have "graduate NOT tester" in the subject line
find all emails received in 2011 AND have a subject line including the
word "linux"
find all emails that have "(graduate OR junior) NOT linux" in the
subject line

Can couchdb do this?

thanks