From Panop S. <...@vizrt.com>
Subject Update Huge Data By View
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 07:48:54 GMT
Hi,

            I have to update a huge amount of data and the data often get
updated.

            If I fetch to query all the data at once,  this will be slow
performance

            of loading such a huge data. Do you have any way that we can get
the

             data for specific range so I can query many time and all the
data get updated.

             The reason that I can get all data updated for specific range
and updated all  because the

             data was updated by someone else also, then it is moving up &
down and may not get updated.

Thanks,

Aun.