From Peter Bengtson <pe...@peterbengtson.com>
Subject Upgrading to 1.0.2 from 1.0.1 using MacPorts makes CouchDB inoperative
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2011 18:52:03 GMT
Hi,

I've just upgraded CouchDB for Mac OS X (latest version) from 1.0.1 to 1.0.2 using macports.
I've done this before without any problems whatsoever. This time, CouchDB won't run at all,
not even after a hardware restart. The logs remain empty, no info anywhere else. The startup
item is installed as it should be, but nothing simply happens.

Before I start turning my MacBook Pro inside out in earnest, I was just wondering if anybody
else has suffered the same thing?

CouchDBX works perfectly, but I'd prefer to keep using the version installed by Macports.

Thanks in advance,

	/ Peter Bengtson