From Jonathan Geddes <geddes.jonat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write-only for users?
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:25:13 GMT
These all sound like good ideas that will work, but they seem like a
lot of work for a fairly simple task.

Anyone know the rational behind couch not supporting write-only for
users? Open databases are cool, but sometimes you need closed ones to
protect privacy.

Thanks all for the responses.

--Jonathan