From George Burt <imtrues...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: memcouchd...
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 21:51:22 GMT
 Really excellent work.

I can think of some things to use this for.

Suppose you want to do an ad hoc view of a massive couchdb.  You know what
documents you want to use (all blog posts from Frank) and you have a long
standing view that can pull Frank's posts.  But, you want to do some
specific manipulation of that subset without having to wait for the new view
to scan 40 million records.  These could be piped out to memcouchdb and you
have total control of what happens (no sandboxes).  True, this could be done
without memcouchdb, but it might give you some tools that are comfortable.

Great work.

George