From Mark Hahn <>
Subject wrong view results?
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 22:52:58 GMT
I'm getting what seems to me to be the wrong view results.  Of course
if I am doing something wrong it would be no surprise.

I have a view called itemByEmailNum.  Here is the definition of the view ...

function(doc) {
  if(doc.type == 'item')
    emit([, doc.itemNumber], null);

Here is what I get from that view with no keys specified.

Here is the url of the view that seems to give the wrong results.
I've added spaces here for clarity.

/bb/_design/bb/_view/itemByEmailNum ?, 0 &, 1000000000 & include_docs=true &

This should not have gotten any results since the only docs have the
first key of "root" and both the keystart and keyend in this request
have a first key of  Here are the results it
returned.  I've snipped the doc properties for clarity.

... }},
... }}

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm using CouchDB 1.0.1.

View raw message