From Mark Hahn <m...@elleh.com>
Subject Re: _users problem
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2011 06:39:36 GMT
I am running 1.0.1.   Should I upgrade?

I had to get my system back up so I deleted my installation and did a
reinstall.  I thought I had backed up _users first but I was wrong and
now I don't have a copy of the bad _users anymore.  I can't do any
more investigating.  I will go through the logs when I am not busy.

Thanks for the response.  Hopefully it won't happen again.