From Keith Gable <zi...@ignition-project.com>
Subject Re: userCtx in Views
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 20:45:42 GMT
You shouldn't think about views as having any knowledge of anything at
all besides the document. Views emit a key and a value based off of
information available in the document. Views are only computed when a
document changes or when a view changes. They are not computed when
the request runs unless they haven't been computed yet or need to be
recomputed.

--
Keith Gable
A+ Certified Professional