From Isaac Force <is...@autognosis.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB to/from SQLite Replication?
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 00:59:07 GMT
On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Zdravko Gligic <zgligic@gmail.com> wrote:
> What existing features of CouchDB would be helpful in this case?
> Is there anything like "point-in-time" markers of some sort?
> What else would have I asked, had I known to ;?)

I would start with CouchDB's _changes API:

http://guide.couchdb.org/editions/1/en/notifications.html

It provides a sequence number which you can store in your SQLite
database for Couch => SQLite replication.

Being able to change data in a SQLite DB, have those changes replicate
to Couch, and not have the _changes replication back to SQLite not
conflict will be a different matter. If it were me I would try to keep
SQLite a read-only slave (Minus the seq ID storage) and have all
inserts/changes happen in Couch.

-Isaac