From sleepnova <wanpee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About CouchDB_replication_protocol
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 14:06:03 GMT
It's okay for me to use CouchDB Document API if it's the best way to go.

I just wonder what is the most efficient way to replicate data sets
between CouchDB databases.
In fact, I might implement an embedded version of CouchDB because all
CouchDB feature are useful for me but the Android version require
Android 2.1, 2.2 and the package size and the memory require is way
too heavy.

I found some description at Stack Overflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4766391/what-is-the-couchdb-replication-protocol-is-it-like-git

I also create a quora entry.
http://www.quora.com/What-is-the-CouchDB-replication-protocol

--