From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB and tags
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:57:03 GMT
Amedeo,

If you can afford the disk space, it's a fair tradeoff. I've used a
similar strategy in the past, and it worked out well for me.

You may want to consider limiting the maximum size of tag combinations
to index. For example, I changed my view to emit tag combination
arrays with no more than 4 elements. This could significantly reduced
the index size if your documents have many tags.

Cheers,

Zach