From Amedeo Paglione <amedeo.pagli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB and tags
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:47:38 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion. The solution was based not considering other
indexing server other than the standard view, but I got curious to see the
integration with lucene, considering also that a full-text index can be
really helpful.

Configuring couchdb-lucene was quite simple, but I got unexpected results on
some of the queries.

I have documented it in this gist:

https://gist.github.com/fe0fcf29cb38e7df23d1

Is the function described the best way to index an array of tags?

Thanks,
--
Amedeo