From Nikolai Teofilov <n.teofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WinCouch
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 19:22:40 GMT

On 14.02.2011, at 18:07, mike wrote:

> Great work Nikolai...
>
> I for one, find this very useful.

I'm glad you like it.

> I installed the x86 version on my Win7 (x64).  Using couchdb.bat,  I was
> able to bring up couchBD on localhost...

The WinCouch is still Win32 application it is because of the GeckoFX component is only available
in win32 version, but it will work as well on x64 Win7.

> Glad to see the x64 vesion.  Will test it later today.

> Question:  I don't see any uninstall.  Is it OK to just delete all old x86
> folders, then install the new x64 version

You don't need to install anything this is exactly the trick. Just unzip and double click
on the WinCouch. Then close the application and if you want to remove it just deleted. No
install or uninstall is required.