From Simon Metson <simonmet...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Couchdb and sharding / data partitioning
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 23:19:50 GMT
Hi,
	BigCouch [1][2] is an implementation of CouchDB with sharding, you might want to look at
that. I believe the intention is for this code to merge into the main repository but I don't
think there's a schedule for that to happen yet.
Cheers
Simon

[1] https://github.com/cloudant/bigcouch
[2] http://www.nosqldatabases.com/main/2010/11/2/scaling-out-couchdb-with-bigcouch.html