From Kristian Rink <kawazu...@googlemail.com>
Subject roll-call: any Dresden / Saxony based folks around here?
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:56:28 GMT
Folks;

just a short question, not to bother anyone: I am looking whether there
are any Dresden, Germany based folks around here using CouchDB for fun,
education, whatever, and ready, willing, to organize a get-together to
share experiences, do coding, "tell the world". At least once per week
I stumble across someone who is muttering about the inconveniences and
drawbacks of O/R-mapping and/or dealing with strict database schemas in
a world of data structures which are subject to change rather often,
and in most of these situations I see people looking puzzled as soon as
I mention to "relax and check out the Couch". I think a loosely-knit
user group to tell those people about surely wouldn't hurt. :)

TIA and all the best,
Kristian