From Christian Polzer <ch...@hai-fai.de>
Subject Re: Couchdb on Android
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:06:44 GMT
Hi,

Dale just put out this very nice tutorial:

http://arandomurl.com/2011/02/13/developing-with-couchdb-on-android.html

Mit vielen Gruessen,

Christian Polzer

Schwarzwaldstrasse 2
79261 Gutach im Breisgau

Mobil: 0176 / 638 57 904
Web: http://www.hai-fai.de

Disclaimer:
This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately and destroy this message
including all copies thereof.