Here was the code that was provided, the first being the couch.js lib, which is what I think you are referring to:

Here is the code snippet for each of them:
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
          db = $.couch.db("sessions");
          $.log('info :' + db.info());
</script>

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
          $.getJSON('_list/sort/srcAddr?group=true', function(data) {
              $.log('list: ' + data)});
</script>

If I use firebug and look at the output, the headers and response look
like I would expect, but the log for the couch.js request shows "info:
undefined" and the log from the ajax call show "list: [object Object]."

I am sure it is something small that I am missing, but I am stumped as
to what...

N/A N/A
January 19, 2011 4:30 PM

Hi,

There is couch.js file in couchdb. It is not using jquery to perform AJAX and is
simple. It needs some improvements, but is really nice to get started.
Try it! :)

regards,