From Thomas Rampelberg <pyronic...@gmail.com>
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 00:29:52 GMT
I'm on trunk and having some weirdness with views and doc revisions.
I've got a simple view (map + reduce) that is emit("key", null). My
URL looks along these lines:

/database/_design/design/_view/my_view?key="key"&reduce=false&include_docs=true

When I do this, after updating all the docs with an _update handler, I
get old revisions. This persists after doing a db compact and view
cleanup (and restart of the server). If I add revs=true to the url,
the view start returning the latest. I'm interested in whether this is
a design decision or just a bug?