From Tristan Sloughter <kungfoog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB key that always matches
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 02:09:54 GMT
Well, this is really the extent of it. Its a little more complex than what I
give here (the actual key returned has 5 elements to match on). But I want
exact matches of those values, instead of ranked results from a full-text
query.

Of course, its if not possible to do something like this I guess I have no
other option.

The use case is a package manager that stores both generic and os/arch
specific packages. So when asking for packages for an os/arch I want it to
also gather the generic packages that would have those 2 values be * or
"any" or something.

Thanks,
Tristan