From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to run couchdb-lucene as a Daemon
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 09:57:29 GMT
Hi,

There's an init.d script in src/main/tools/etc/init.d/couchdb-lucene
that should work for you.

Obviously the main thing is that you don't execute c-l directly. In
the case of the above script it asks start-stop-daemon to do it (which
should work on Debian and Ubuntu systems at least).

I've used runit successfully too.

B.