From Matthew Woodward <>
Subject Re: Start and End Key with Map as Part of Key
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 14:28:36 GMT
On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 8:08 AM, Jan Lehnardt <> wrote:

> You've got to pick and endkey that sorts after your "largest" key object.
> e.g. {"firstName":"ZZZZZZZZZZ","lastName":"ZZZZZZZZZZ"} (This is off-hand,
> maybe there's a smarter way)

Just to follow up on this, finally got a chance to play around with this and
this does indeed do the trick. There may be a smarter way but this is smart
enough for me since it's working. ;-)

Really appreciate the assistance.
Matthew Woodward / Twitter: @mpwoodward

Please do not send me proprietary file formats such as Word, PowerPoint,
etc. as attachments.