From Chris Stockton <chrisstockto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View cleanup failure - badmatch
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 21:57:37 GMT
Hello,

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 2:51 PM, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you happen to have a field on one of your design docs named
> "options" in either the root scope or at a view scope that is an
> array? Or even perhaps a "views" member in the root namespace that is
> an array?

Thanks to the response from you and Robert I did some additional
troubleshooting and narrowed it down to a single document:

{
   "_id": "_design/model_M4d377a6d5ac7c",
   "_rev": "1-f547b13b01c102516804ca24226e6f81",
   "describe": [
   ],
   "language": "javascript",
   "name": "TestTable",
   "staleMode": false,
   "state": [
   ],
   "views": [
   ],
   "columnIndex": 0,
   "created": 1295481453.3825
}

I will start removing properties till I see the culprit.

Thanks for the quick responses guys!

-Chris