From Martin Kirchgessner <martin.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject users management tools ?
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 14:47:13 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create users on my CouchDB instance in order to share a
couchapp with some friends. The app itself doesn't care about users, I just
want to set up readers and admins so the whole DB remains private.

In other words, my app doesn't include (doesn't need) the signup form. But
it seems that there's no other way to create users, since Futon only
provides admin creation, right ?

I've tried to add an admin in Futon, then remove the matching line in
local.ini : the user can't log in anymore. Is this behavior normal ?

Thanks for any hints,

Martin