From Luis Carlos Junges <luis.jun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Importing Data From a CSV File
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 15:59:43 GMT
HI,

I have this problem also. I sent an email some time ago on this list and
they replied it with a python code to do that.

I particulary will upload on couchdb  just entries that have changed instead
of deleting everything

--
"A realidade de cada lugar e de cada época é uma alucinação coletiva."

Bloom, Howard