From Matthew Woodward <m...@mattwoodward.com>
Subject Re: Writing View to Get Unique Values in Arrays Across Documents
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 23:57:14 GMT
On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Christopher O'Connell <jwriteclub@gmail.com
> wrote:

> What you'd like is that the object { first: Bob, last: Smith } only appears
> once in the output, even though his testimony differs?

Exactly.

> In that case, simply limit the fields which you emit:

Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. Giving it a shot now.

I'm starting to think I need to just think more "how would you go about this
in javascript" instead of getting hung up on thinking "how is this done in
Couch?" Appreciate the input!

--
Matthew Woodward
matt@mattwoodward.com

Please do not send me proprietary file formats such as Word, PowerPoint,
etc. as attachments.