From Chris Stockton <chrisstockto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View cleanup failure - badmatch
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 22:01:14 GMT
I found the issue, sent send a bit to fast on that. After making the
"views" property a object, everything works fine. So, I think at this
point I know how to rectify the issue on my end, although not a small
undertaking converting all the existing customer design docs. If you
guys know a work around to changing the views property I am interested
(parameter etc). My only remaining thought is maybe we could get a
better error message :D

Thanks again for all the prompt help,

-Chris