From Benjamin Young <benja...@couchone.com>
Subject Re: schema-driven data entry UI
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 19:49:26 GMT
Hey Alexander,

Sorry to jump into this late, but you might enjoy checking out
http://bigbluehat.github.com/reformed/

It's primarily a JSON editor (so far). There's some initial support for
rendering more complex, HTML5 forms. Most recently, I've added Bespin
for editing HTML & JavaScript that might appear within a JSON document
(as with _design docs).

I've also begun adding JSON Schema support, but that's a moving target
as well, so I may wait on that until the dust settles there a bit.

I'd love to have your thoughts/input if you get some time.

Hope your project continues well,
Benjamin