From Chris Johnson <csj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: simple AJAX request
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 01:44:19 GMT
Here was the code that was provided, the first being the couch.js lib, which is what I think
you are referring to:

Here is the code snippet for each of them:
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
           db = $.couch.db("sessions");
           $.log('info :' + db.info());
</script>

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
           $.getJSON('_list/sort/srcAddr?group=true', function(data) {
               $.log('list: ' + data)});
</script>

If I use firebug and look at the output, the headers and response look
like I would expect, but the log for the couch.js request shows "info:
undefined" and the log from the ajax call show "list: [object Object]."

I am sure it is something small that I am missing, but I am stumped as
to what...