From Chris Johnson <csj...@yahoo.com>
Subject simple AJAX request
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 02:33:18 GMT
I am new to couchdb and have been successfully using it with the python
libs. I am trying to move to JS, which I am new to as well, and having
some challenges. I know this is a simple question, so please bare with
me. I am trying to make a simple ajax call to pull data from a view but
get an error. I have tried with both the full URL and just he view
information with no luck. What am I missing?

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
          $.getJSON("_view/status", function(data) {
             alert("JSON Data: " + data);
           });
</script>