From Chris Johnson <csj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: limits with lists
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 14:31:12 GMT
If I use the limit value such as .../_list/sort/view?limit=10 the limit
is applied to the view, not the list. what I am wanting to do is pass
the full view to the list and then limit the output of the list. Right
now I am accomplishing it via a slice but I was hoping there was an easy
way to be able to pass it the limit value via the URL.

Chris