From Nils Breunese <N.Breun...@vpro.nl>
Subject Re: Doubts with start and end keys + descending=true
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:45:37 GMT
Fabio Batalha wrote:

> Do you know a better place to read and learn those tricks. I didn't found
> any issue about the flip in the wiki and in the book couchdb definitive
> guide.

You can modify the wiki if you feel that is needed. You can also leave comments for the Definitive
Guide if you like. I think that as far as the developers are concerned this is not really
a 'trick'. I must admit I have had this problem as well when I just started using CouchDB.

Nils.
 VPRO   www.vpro.nl