From King Huang <kchu...@ucalgary.ca>
Subject Suggestions for View Keys
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 23:25:34 GMT
Hi,

I have a view whose view keys are currently of the following form:

[k, x, y, z]
[k, x, y, 0]
[k, x, 0, z]
[k, x, 0, 0]
[k, 0, y, z]
[k, 0, y, 0]
[k, 0, 0, z]
[k, 0, 0, 0]

There are multiple values for k, x, y, and z, and x, y, z can be undefined (represented by
0 here).

What I want to be able to fetch are, given k, x, y, and z, all the view rows with (key and
(x or 0) and (y or 0) and (z or 0)). I'm having difficultly coming up with an appropriate
view key structure where the view rows will be sorted in a manner that allows me to select
that. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

King Chung Huang
Technology Solutions Analyst