From Florian Leitner <florian.leit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LivelyCouch - a framework around CouchDB and Node.js
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 02:42:36 GMT
Hi Mirko,

As I never used node.js, I gave it a look just now - and found
something rather worrying with respect to my needs: node.js does not
support Windows (natively, only via Cygwin), and after checking their
mailing list, it seems the developers behind node.js are not planning
any support for it, either - and not even much for their "Cygwin
port". So, essentially, a LivelyCouch app can only run on Mac and
Linux, right? (Not that I like or even support Windoze, but I assume
many users of a desktop-based application using CouchDB will...)

--Florian