From Josh803316 <josh803...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting the value of a key in a single doc(Does this require a view)
Date Sat, 18 Dec 2010 16:56:18 GMT
Question:
If I know my doc id and my key name, what url should I get to find the value
of a single key in a document?  Does this have to be done in a created view
by sending the id to the view as part of the query string and returning only
the value where the passed query.value.id matches that doc._id?
Just wondering if there was a builtin way to get the value from a single doc
or if it required a view.