From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with pull repl
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:04:25 GMT
This is because pull replication ignores these settings. Sorry I keep
forgetting to put it in JIRA, it's a two line fix.

Ill do it when I'm home tonight if no one beats me to it.

couch_rep_reader:init if I remember correctly. It's passing the constants
instead of the .ini values.

(Sent while mobile, or i'd just upload a patch right now)
On Dec 20, 2010 2:14 AM, "Sebastian Cohnen" <sebastiancohnen@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> We can reproduce the error with session and pipeline values up to 100. we
always get the same error.

> On 17.12.2010, at 19:26, Filipe David Manana wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Sebastian Cohnen
>> <sebastiancohnen@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> I'll try that, thanks. But isn't the reported error a bit odd? why is
couch trying to JSON encode a erlang pid? at least it looks like it is
trying to do so...

https://github.com/fdmanana/couchdb/blob/trunk/etc/couchdb/default.ini.tpl.in#L138

Pull replication is reproducable dying with
{exit,{json_encode,{bad_term,<0.133.0>}}}. I've uploaded the log [1] from
which I've changed credentials, db and host name. The log is also truncated
since it was >40k lines and it looks like documents were included too.