From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anonymous Identity
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 15:18:29 GMT
HTTP is a stateless protocol, but many application servers emulate a
session by keeping an in-memory data structure that is keyed off of a
browser cookie. CouchDB doesn't do this.

I think the easiest way for you to have an anonymous session like that
would be to put CouchDB behind some kind of application server, e.g.
PHP, Sinatra, Express.

Cheers,
Zach