From Ido Ran <>
Subject Re: Document model of network
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2010 17:05:49 GMT
I have look at neo4j in the past, I now see they have RESTful interface.
But, even there there is no mention of transaction on the RESTful interface,
only CRUD operation on single entities which is something I already have.

Do you agree in general that model with reference like link in graph which
is not specifically belong to either side of the link is not a good
candidate for document-oriented database?