From Matthew Woodward <>
Subject Re: Map/Reduce Question
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 23:01:22 GMT
On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 2:32 PM, Zachary Zolton <>wrote:

> Then you'll want to use a range query:
> startkey=["Bush"]&endkey=["Bush",{}]

Just wanted to confirm this works perfectly and in combination with all the
other assistance in this thread gets me exactly what I need.

Not only does CouchDB rock, but the community rocks as well! Can't thank
everyone enough for helping me get over this hump.

Matthew Woodward / Twitter: @mpwoodward

Please do not send me proprietary file formats such as Word, PowerPoint,
etc. as attachments.