From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How fast do CouchDB propagate changes to other nodes?
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 23:25:55 GMT
What Chris is saying makes perfect sense. If you can keep the users in a
conversation (or room for >2) connected to the same CouchDB, you should have
no problems.

I launched into a vision of users connected to a single couchapp at the edge
of a couchdb cluster, which presents interesting problems. Looking back at
my first email, I hope I didn't come off abrasive, but I thought it'd be fun
to toss out a lot of issues in the super complicated scenario because it
touched on things already in my head at the time.

-Randall