From Cliff Williams <cliffywi...@aol.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB _changes + continuous + Ajax
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2010 15:27:18 GMT
N/A N/A

I hope you are well and looking forward to Christmas

I am not sure that I fully understand but are you querying using last
sequence ?

I use

changesurl = "http://"+ host +":"+port.tostring+"/"+database+
"/_changes?feed=continuous&include_docs=true&heartbeat=10000
+"&since="+lastseq",

I can let you have a copy of a skeleton node.js program that I use if
you think that it would help.

best regards

cliff