From Jean-Pierre Fiset ...@fiset.ca>
Subject Re: Suppressing duplicate documents from a view query
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 15:30:21 GMT
Thanks Robert for your prompt comment. However, I am dealing with a view where a document is
'emitted' to various distinct keys. In that case, if multiple keys are requested and that
the
document matches more than one requested keys, then the document is returned multiple times.

I do not wish to eliminate duplicate keys, but duplicate values that can be reported under
different keys.

>> "I seem to remember that there is a request flag that can be passed to
>> a view query to eliminate document duplicates."
>
> I've never heard of such an option.

OK, I must have mis-read something.

JP