From Christophe Lejeune <christophe.leje...@ulg.ac.be>
Subject Re: Couchapp "already in properties" [SOLVED]
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 21:02:33 GMT

Dear all,

I confirm that the problem came from tilded files (temporary files
created by the editor) such as map.js~
Once these files removed, couchapp works perfectly, as before, without
any warning.

Special thanks to Dale and Benoit for their help.

Best regards
Christophe

--
Expert scientifique en analyse qualitative
http://www.squash.ulg.ac.be/