From Christophe Lejeune <christophe.leje...@ulg.ac.be>
Subject Couchapp "already in properties"
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 15:32:12 GMT

Dear all,

I did recently update couchapp (from 6.1 to 7.2) and, since then, I
experience the warning messages of the following kinds.

|$ couchapp push http://127.0.0.1:5984/mydb
2010-12-01 11:51:21 [WARNING] map is already in properties. Can't add (views/attribute/map.js)

I suspected that a previous aborted "push" let something nasty in the
pipeline... But I do not see what I could do in order for my map/reduce
scripts to be added to mydb.

Thank you in advance for your help
Best Regards

Christophe

CouchDB 1.0.1 on Debian Squeeze (recently updated from Lenny)