From Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with pull repl
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:54:18 GMT
it is not fixed I think, since this couch is compiled from the 1.0.x branch (not sure about
the exact version right now, but only a week old max)

On 17.12.2010, at 19:26, Filipe David Manana wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Sebastian Cohnen
> <sebastiancohnen@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I'll try that, thanks. But isn't the reported error a bit odd? why is couch trying
to JSON encode a erlang pid? at least it looks like it is trying to do so...

> It's because there's a sort of try catch handler which tries to json
> encode every exception/error. I believe this should be fixed (or
> minimized) in the 1.0.x branch.
>

>> On 17.12.2010, at 17:39, Filipe David Manana wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Sesbatian,
>>>
>>> Try increasing the HTTP sessions and pipeline values in the .ini:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/fdmanana/couchdb/blob/trunk/etc/couchdb/default.ini.tpl.in#L138
>>>
>>> regards

replication is reproducable dying with {exit,{json_encode,{bad_term,<0.133.0>}}}. I've
uploaded the log [1] from which I've changed credentials, db and host name. The log is also
truncated since it was >40k lines and it looks like documents were included too.