From Duc Phan <th4ngn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: $.couch.login(options);
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:34:31 GMT
Hi Alan,

Thanks again for your help. Please excuse my lack of knowledge on these
topics since
I am new to JQuery + CouchDB.

I have attempted to get the result from the login and failed.
I have tried to several methods such as:
1. $.couch.login({name:"USERNAME"
,password:"PASSWORD"},{ success: function(result){ alert(result)}});

2. $.couch.login({name:"USERNAME"
,password:"PASSWORD"}, success: function(result){ alert(result)});

3. $.couch.login({name:"USERNAME"
,password:"PASSWORD"},{ success: function(result){ alert(result.value)}});

4. $.couch.login({name:"USERNAME"
,password:"PASSWORD"},{ success: function(result){ alert(result.userCtx)}});

5. $.couch.login({name:"USERNAME"
,password:"PASSWORD"},{ success: function(result){
alert(result.value.userCtx)}});

I must be missing something and I cannot figure out what it is.
Again, I really appreciate your time and effort.

-D