From "christoffer.buchholz@gmail.com" <christoffer.buchh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apache vhost, couchdb vhost and rewrite
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 19:47:28 GMT
I first tried changing the vhost entry in couchdb to localhost, didnt work.
Then i changed it back to chrisbuchholz.dk and added ProxyPreserveHost on to
my virtualhost in apache. Didnt work either. Cant believe no one, out of all
the couchdb developers, havent had this problem them self.

How would one go about setting up a domain to point to a couchapp of not
this way?